- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team email@example.com
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Fito+ Shampoo For
Oily & Dry Dandruff With Propolis and Pomegranate
Packaging : 300ml
Description : Contains the plant bioactive ANANDRINE® (from hydrolyzed pomegranate tannins) *, propolis, sage, horse chestnut, honey, protein & wheat starch, salicylate, lavender & cedar essential oils, vitamin complex.
Ingredient with clinically proven effectiveness.
Abnormal colonization by the fungus Malassezia furfur and alteration of the epidermal barrier function lead to excessive exfoliation of the scalp and the appearance of dandruff.
This disorder, aesthetically unattractive, often leads to accelerated keratinocyte proliferation, local inflammation and itching.
The fungus Malassezia feeds and grows with the intense production of sebum by the sebaceous glands, which this intense production leads to the oiliness of the hair.
ADADRINE reduces sebum production and inhibits the presence of Malassezia fungus.
The shampoo also has SALICYLIC that treats the fungus Malassezia and removes dead cells from the scalp.
Apply to wet hair with
a light massage.
Rinse and repeat.
Avoid eye contact.
For external use only.