- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Korres Showergel Vanilla and Cinnamon 1+1
Enjoyable like butter candy.
Wheat Protein Shower Gel and Bio Algae Extract, which maintains steady levels of hydration, ideal for everyday use.
Shower gel with hydrating action, ideal for everyday use.
Wheat proteins form a protective film on the epidermis, keeping the levels of hydration constant. Active Aloe, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, strengthens the skin's immune system.
Althea contains substances with soothing and softening properties, while Ellrysos, rich in tannins, flavonoids and phytosterols, moisturizes and soothes irritations.
- Wheat Proteins [Triticum vulgare], as evidenced by numerous archaeological finds up to twelve thousand years old, is the second [first barley] plant cultivated by man. The enormous nutritional importance it has today and the ease with which it thrives in a wide variety of soils and climates has resulted in its cultivation occupying world-wide area greater than any other plant. Wheat proteins retain moisture inside the skin.
- Althea The Pharmaceutical.
The name 'Althaia' derives from the verb 'I am', which means 'heal'.
It is a particularly useful plant, as all its parts, especially leaves and roots, contain substances with healing, anti-inflammatory and softening properties.
Ancient Greek physicians treated Altha very regularly - with external use they treated burns and skin irritations.
Elichrysos is the well known 'Amaranthos'. Most of the approximately six hundred species of plants belonging to the genus Helichrysum are perennials of many years, which, in order to grow, require soil dryness and great sunshine, many of which are characteristic of the flora of the Mediterranean countries.
In recent years, scientific research has discovered that many types of palladium have healing, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, anti-bleeding and skin-toning properties. Nowadays, the extracts from their flowers offer important services in phytotherapy and cosmetology, while, thanks to their strong aromatic character, they are becoming more and more sought after in the art of perfumery.
According to what Theophrastus refers to the "golden gold", one of the most widespread species in Greece, the ancient Greeks treated it mainly to heal burns, while many believed that anyone crowned with its golden flowers would gain a good reputation.
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that originates from the African continent and is now cultivated in many countries of the world for the precious fruit that contains its fleshy leaves.
Its use in pharmacy is ancient, as it is already described in Egyptian papyri in 1600 BC, while its healing, laxative and other properties are described precisely by the famous pharmacologist of the ancient world, Dioskouridis.
With external application, Aloe heals wounds and burns, stimulates cell regeneration and has a significant moisturizing, softening and soothing effect.
Suitable for vegetarians / vegans.
87.2% Natural Content
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum / Paraffin Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum/ Paraffin Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, PEG, ALES, Synthetic dye, Phthalates, Polycyclic Musks, Retinol, Animal by-products.
pH neutral, Dermologically Tested. May contain traces of wheat/nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.