- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Korres Yoghurt SPF50 Sunscreen Face Cream 1+1
Packaging: 50ml / 50ml
Moisturising face sunscreen, ideal for daily use, offers UVA/UVB protection.
The KORRES FACE suncare line with edible Greek yoghurt - enhanced with Knotgrass extract, rich in flavonoids - protects dermis fibers against sun damage while maintaining skin moisture and elasticity. 4-LEVEL ACTION 1. broad suncare protection against UVA/UVB 2. enhanced protection against photoageing, signs of which are primarily evident on continuously exposed skin 3. maintaining skin elasticity 4. maintaining skin hydration levels during sun exposure Key ingredients: - Yoghurt: Yoghurt, a natural source of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, refreshes the skin and increases the water content of its top layers. rich in flavonoids, knotgrass extract, helps skin retain its elasticity and protects against infrared radiation. aloe, in combination with provitamin b5, offers hydration during sun exposure. Dermatologically tested. Non comedogenic. Water and sweat resistant. Suitable for vegetarians.
62.1% Natural Content
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum/ Paraffin Wax, Silicones, Parabens Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, SLES, ALES, Synthetic dye Phthalates, Polycyclic Musks, Retinol, Animal by-products. Product not tested on animals.
PEG, Fragrance(allergens free), pH-neutral, Alcohol,Wheat/ Nuts (added or traces). Suitable for vegetarians. Dermatologically tested. Non comedogenic. Water and sweat resistant.
Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate,
Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide(nano), Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-100
Stearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isononyl
Isononanoate, Silica, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate,
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate,
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Panthenol, Parfum
(Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Polygonum Aviculare Extract,
Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium
Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Yogurt.
Apply evenly onto face and neck at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling. In order to reach the protection level indicated by the sun protection factor, sunscreen products have to be applied in a quantity that is equal to 2mg/cm² (approx. 1/3 teaspoon for face and neck). Not using the adequate quantity of sunscreen will lower the level of protection significantly. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Wait until the product is absorbed, before dressed. Sunscreens may cause stains on clothing.