- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Aboca NeoBianacid Acidity and Reflux
Packaging: 45 Tablets
Heartburn, pain, and a sense of heaviness are frequently-occurring symptoms So common that almost everyone has felt them one time or another.
Even though these symptoms do not point to serious conditions in the majority of sufferers, they do affect general wellbeing and quality of life.
NeoBianacid Heartburn and Acid reflux boosts the natural protection of the stomach and the esophagus, helping to quickly counteract heartburn, pain and acidic sensations.
Thanks to its plant and
mineral complexes, NeoBianacid Heartburn and Acid reflux forms a barrier-effect
film on the mucosa to rapidly counteract the symptoms typical of irritation and
Anyone who experiences symptoms linked to acidity, such as gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis and digestive difficulties.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding: due to the physiological hormonal and anatomical changes which accompany pregnancy and which can influence gastric and esophageal function, acidity of the stomach and acid reflux occur quite frequently.
Children 6 years of age and older: these problems also occur with a certain frequency in school-age children, and may correlate with changes in eating habits and daily rhythms.
Synergistic molecular complex of polysaccharides* (obtained from Aloe vera, Malva sylvestris and Althaea officinalis) and the minerals Limestone and Nahcolite
Titer: polysaccharides (molecular weight > 20,000 Da) ≥ 7.6% (40 mg per tablet)
Flavonoid fraction* (obtained from Matricaria recutita and Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Also contains: Cane sugar,* gum arabic and natural Mint flavoring.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
How To Use
When needed, dissolve one tablet slowly in the mouth.
In the case of gastro-oesophageal reflux, it is recommended to take one tablet after main meals and one in the evening before retiring. In cases of heartburn and heaviness related to digestive difficulties (dyspepsia), take one tablet after your meal. In all cases, the dose may be repeated several times per day, as needed, even at short intervals.