- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Vitabiotics Menopace Original
Packaing : 30 tabs
Nutritional balance during and after the menopause: Optimal nutrition is important during and after the menopause. Menopace is an effective one-a-day supplement of 22 nutrients scientifically formulated for during and after this period of change.
Hormone Regulation: During the menopause, levels of specific hormones can change. Menopace contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Helping to Maintain Menopausal Health: Menopace also provides vitamin B12 and thiamin (vitamin B1), which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. The comprehensive formula also contains moderate dietary levels of Soya Isoflavone extract (20mg), to provide Daidzein, Glycitein and Genistein Isoflavones which are naturally occurring plant compounds.
Collagen Formation :Oestrogen has a positive effect on the production of collagen, a substance that forms part of the bone matrix and skin structure. After the menopause, oestrogen levels and hence collagen production can significantly decline. Menopace includes vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, cartilage, teeth, bones and blood vessels.
Nutrients for Heart Health: It is thought that lower oestrogen levels may influence heart and cardiovascular health in older women. Menopace includes thiamin (vitamin B1) which contributes to the normal heart function, whilst vitamins B6 and B12 plus folate contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism. Maintaining healthy lower levels of the blood amino acid homocysteine is independently linked with heart health.
Minerals for Bone Health :Bone health is particularly important for women during and after the menopause, as bone mass significantly declines. Menopace provides magnesium, zinc and vitamin D which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the absorption and utilisation of calcium from the diet. Menopace is designed to be taken in conjunction with a calcium supplement such as Osteocare.
Active Lifestyle :Vitamin B12, biotin and minerals copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system.Menopace is not tested on animals.
Take one tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. Suitable for vegetarians. Food supplements must not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid disorder, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients.Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.