- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Vitabiotics Wellteen Her
Packaging : 30 tabs
Description : Advanced nutritional support for teenagers and young women
Today's young adults have more to live up to than ever before, with busy social lives, late nights and early mornings, studying and sports to juggle. Ensuring a healthy, balanced diet is essential but it's not always a priority in a hectic teenage lifestyle. Wellteen Her has been developed especially for teenagers and young women aged 13-19 years, it provides a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals to help support daily nutritional requirements plus Co-Q10, L-Carnitine, Grapeseed and Cranberry extracts.
Teenagers and diet
An optimum nutritional intake during adolescence and young adulthood can help set the stage for lifelong health. Teenagers need to have sufficient vitamins and minerals to ensure healthy development during growth spurts, plus as they undergo significant physical and biochemical changes in their bodies, the necessity for nutrients greatly increases. The teenage years are perhaps the most significant in terms of hormonal change, and of course emotional stress.
Supporting female health
Wellteen Her is a carefully balanced formula to help maintain vitality and wellness. It provides vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. It also includes iron which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Government surveys have indicated that the diet of some teenagers may be low in certain nutrients including iron. This is especially true for young women as iron becomes even more vital during puberty, when menstruation commences, and is an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Skin and hair support
Certain nutrients are of great importance to help maintain healthy looking skin, hair and nails. Wellteen Her provides biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, plus selenium and zinc which contribute to normal hair and nails.
Reduction of tiredness and fatigue and immune support
Juggling studies, sports and a busy social life takes its toll. Wellteen Her includes vitamins B6, B12 and vitamin C which contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
A range of nutrients including zinc, selenium, iron, folic acid, vitamins B6 & B12 and vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Recent research has shown that optimum dietary levels of vitamin D may be higher than previously thought, Wellteen Her provides an effective level of vitamin D with 800IU (20µg) of the preferred D3 form.
Wellteen Her includes zinc, iron and iodine which contribute to normal cognitive function, whilst pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance to help support concentration levels when studying. Iron also contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body to support cells and organs.
Health research shows that even a short period of very strict "dieting" during early teens can lead to low bone density, which causes weak bones in later life. Between 12-17 years of age, up to 90 percent of adult bone mass is laid down, so this is not a time to limit the intake of calcium or vitamin D which help to maintain normal bone health.
Wellteen Her tablets include vitamin D and minerals such as magnesium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health. Vitamin D also helps the body with the absorption and utilisation of calcium from the diet.Wellteen is not tested on animals
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Not to be taken on an empty stomach. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Suitable for vegetarians.