- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Vitabiotics Menopace Plus
Packaging: 56 tabs
Description : Menopace Plus is a specially formulated food supplement for women during and after the menopause who are looking for even greater support. Menopace Plus provides a unique formula in a convenient dual pack combining the original Menopace micronutrient tablets with active botanical tablets.
Each Active Botanical Tablet provides:
100mg Soya Isoflavones, Soya is one of the richest natural sources of Isoflavones. Menopace Plus provides the Isoflavones Diadzein, Glycitein and Genistein.
Sage :Native to the Mediterranean, Sage is a member of the mint family and is known for its common use as a kitchen herb.
Flaxseed Lignans :Lignans are phytonutrients which occur naturally in flax and unrefined grains. Flaxseed has a natural lignan content that is more than 100 times higher than other plant sources. The extract used in Menopace Plus undergoes a patented partitioning process to provide 10-30 times more lignans.
Green Tea : Green Tea has been popular in China for thousands of years, but only recently has the Western world been drawn to using it. The Green Tea in Menopace Plus contains standardised extract of 55% polyphenols, the active components of Green Tea. Green Tea contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Menopace Vitamin & Mineral Tablets:The menopause is a natural stage of life that every woman goes through. Thousands of women worldwide have discovered that Menopace, the UK's No.1 selling supplement for this stage of life, provides effective nutritional support.The micronutrient tablets provide specific nutrients for the following key areas:
Hormone Regulation : During the menopause, levels of specific hormones can change. Menopace Plus contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Bone Health :Bone health is particularly important for women during the menopause which is why Menopace Plus contains magnesium, zinc and vitamin D which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Menopace Plus is designed to be taken in conjunction with a calcium supplement such as Osteocare.
Heart Health:Maintaining heart and cardiovascular wellbeing is especially important as we get older. Menopace Plus provides vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid which contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, plus thiamin (vitamin B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart.
Overall Vitality & Wellbeing:Menopace Plus provides Vitamins B1, B6 and B12, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Menopace Plus is not tested on animals.
One menopace tablet (red blister)per day plus one botanical tablet (purple blister) per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. It can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a site that may handle nuts. Contains low levels of natural caffeine (2 mg per botanical tablet).This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.