- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Mastiha Gel Toothpaste With Chios Mastiha For Multi Oral Action
Mastiha is a natural resin of the Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia, a tree which grows only in the Aegean island of Chios, Greece. This unique product is extracted from scratches and scores induced on the trunk and branches of the tree with a sharp tool. Mastiha in teardrop shapes dries, thickens and crystallises. It has an initial taste which is rather bitter but that soon gives way to a distinctive and unique flavor and aroma. *PDO: Protected Designation of Origin
Sorbitol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Water, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Peg-32, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Oil, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Benzoate
Does not contain:
Fluoride menthol & derivatives, saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate, synthetic fragrance, parabens
Brush your teeth 3 times per day, after meals, for at least 2 minutes.
Suitable for Homeopathy
Prevents from carries without fluoride, fights the dental plaque & gingivitis by acting against Streptococcus mutans & Porphyromonas gingivalis, which are the main source
It has soothing & healing properties
Provides a cool breath & refreshes the oral mucosa
Offers a very pleasant & unique long lasting mastiha flavor without menthol or derivatives