- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Curaprox CS 5460 Ultra Soft 40 Years Retro 2 Toothbrushes
When it comes to protection against cavities and periodontitis, the most important aspect of the CS 5460 has to be its bristles. They’re unbelievably fine, just 0.1 millimetres across, and rounded at the ends. What’s more, they’re not made from nylon, but Curen, which makes them especially effective. They’re so fine that we couldn’t call them bristles, they’re filaments. And we didn’t just use a thousand like standard toothbrushes: there are an impressive 5460 filaments, densely packed together. This creates a cleaning surface like no other, all on
an ultra-compact, easily angled head: so you can reach every bit of your mouth. Plaque’s worst enemy is a big softie: the CS 5460.
Here’s a half-truth for you: brushing your teeth is about brushing your teeth. The other half: brushing your teeth is also about caring for your gum line, also known as the sulcus. This is a fine groove between your teeth and your gums. This area has to be kept clean, as bacteria can easily set up shop and cause a lot of problems: periodontitis, tooth loss. That’s why it’s a good idea to use the CS 5460: its fine filaments gently and effectively clean the sulcus without causing any injury - as they’re so fine.
Recommended for daily use.
Brush teeth always with circular or vertical moves, so as not to damage enamel!