- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Original Pro Complete Comfort Fixative Cream for Dentures
It offers very strong hold all day. Protects from food debris, helps not trapped under dentures. It offers greater comfort during use, creating a protective layer between the gums and the denture.
It gives you a sense of security when you talk, laugh or eat, so as not to think other artificial dentures yourself and enjoy life to the fullest.
With precision nozzle - Provides extra strong hold and easy application.
Calcium , Zinc PVM , MA , Mineral Oil , Petrolatum , Cellulose Gum , Silica , Red 27 Lake,Mint
Start with a small amount of cream. Use more only if you need more grip. Keep the mouthpiece and lid dry. Contact with a wet surface may block the opening. To remove residue from the gums, use a soft toothbrush and lukewarm water. Consult your dentist at regular intervals to ensure the correct fit of your denture. Caution: Keep the product away from children. Do not use the product in case of hypersensitivity to the ingredients.