- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Novalac Bio 2 Organic Powdered Milk From Six Months To One Year Old
Certified Organic Milk powder for Infants from six months to one year without genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and without pesticides.
Ensures the normal development of babies.
With proteins of high biological value and fatty acids.
Source of vitamins B12, C, E and K1.
Always wash your hands before making milk. Wash and sterilize the bottle, the nipple, and all utensils you will use.
Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and then allow it to cool to 40 ° C or heat clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40 ° C. Fill the bottle with the required amount of water.
Add the right amount of powder, using only the measuring tape inside the box (sharp flat measuring tape). Do not squeeze the powder into the measuring tape.
Shake well until the powder is completely dissolved and there are no lumps.
Allow the contents to cool until lukewarm (37oC). Test the temperature of the milk by dripping a few drops inside your wrist. Give the milk immediately.