- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Almiron Lactose Free Nutricia Specially Designed Milk For Babies From Birth
Lactose-free baby milk, suitable from birth.
Almiron Lactose Free is specially designed to fully meet the nutritional needs of the baby from birth in combination with breast milk or as an exclusive diet and after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet.
The NUTRICIA team, consisting of 500 scientists and experts, counts over 120 years of expertise in infant and toddler nutrition and 40 years of pioneering research.
It is this research that has helped us create Almiron Lactose Free infant milk, a nutritionally complete formula specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants at every stage of their development.
Lactose-free baby milk, specially designed composition containing the unique mixture of Pronutra ingredients. Almiro Lactose Free contains DHA as required by baby milk legislation.
Almiron Lactose Free milk is not suitable for babies with galactosemia or allergy to cow's milk protein.
The frequency and amount of meals of the baby depends on his age and weight. The following table is indicative. Follow your pediatrician's instructions carefully. Normal dilution: 100ml of ready-made Almiron 1 milk are prepared by adding 3 scoops of powder in 90ml of water.
Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize the bottle and nipple according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Boil fresh water and let it cool for about 30 minutes at 40 ° C. Add the right amount of water (consult the diet table) into the sterile bottle. Do not use boiled water.
Use only the measuring tape in the box. Always use sharp scales.
Add the right amount of powder to the water according to the nutrition chart. Close the bottle and shake vigorously and vigorously (for at least 10 seconds) until the powder dissolves. Remove the bottle cap and insert the sterile nipple.
Check the temperature of the milk (40 ° C) on your wrist before feeding.