- Please, double check your full name and your shipping address before making your payment.
- Items will be shipped via Register First Class Airmail with the Hellenic Post (ELTA) courier or UPS depending on the destination
- The shipping cost will be calculated automatically during the check out process.
- Usually, items will be dispatched in one (1) business day (Monday to Friday) after we receive a clear payment. Excluding public holidays in Greece.
- If you haven’t received your item in 30 calendar days, please contact us.
Before any return, please first contact our customer service team [email protected]
- We accept returns 30 days after the package is received.
- If you received an incorrect, damaged, defective, or not as described item, contact us immediately for a partial/full refund or replacement, providing us with an e-mail and photos of the incorrect, damaged, defective item (postage and packaging fee will not be refunded).
- In any other case the product/s can be returned, however it must be in factory condition (not opened, original package, undamaged, all manuals/additional stuff included), otherwise we will not accept the return.
- All charges for posting and packaging must be paid by the customer in addition all returned packages must be provided with tracking number.
- The packaging returning from customers, must be followed by an informing email and at least one photo of the returning item/product/package.
Physiodose Physiological Saline Solution ampoules
A healthy nose provides protection for the entire body.
Regardless of the season, your age or where you live, your body has to fight off all kinds of external aggressive factors. The nasal mucosa is a natural barrier that helps fight against infectious agents (bacteria, virus, pollution, etc.). Mucosa and the impurities that it absorbs can stop it from working properly, leading to super infection of the entire ENT (ear, nose and throat) system.
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.9g
Purified Water q.s.p.100ml
Recommended for infants, children and adults:
For nasal hygiene: To moisturize or clean the dry or stuffy nose
For eye hygiene: for washing and cleaning the eyes
For rinsing the ears
To clean wounds