Osteoarthritis: When joints “burn out”
Early diagnosis and proper treatment improve every patient’s, who suffers from the most common inflammatory disease of their joints and delay joint surgery, health quality.
The term “osteoarthritis” refers to an acute or chronic inflammation of joints, which is often related to inner or outer factors such as:
· Autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis etc.
· Metabolic syndrome: Overweight and obese people with high rate of Body Mass Index (BMI), people with high rate of urine acid and people suffering from urine arthritis often suffer from osteoarthritis.
· Routine: Rigorous exercise, joint injuries and even work (e.g. agricultural) are responsible for the appearance of osteoarthritis.
The most common musculoskeletal disease in West is the most important cause of pain which leads to the reduction of individual’s activity or even to total dysfunction. This multifactor disease develops in a different way in each patient.
Straight to the
The most effective way to treat osteoarthritis is early diagnosis. Every intense symptom of inflammation should be referred to the doctor. The doctor will evaluate the symptoms and he may even propose, besides the indicated treatment, natural or alternative ways of treatment like: weight control, proper workout for muscles between harmed joints with specialized exercises or even medical acupuncture, a method that has had great results on pain relief and joint function improvement.
Even though osteoarthritis cannot be fully treated and only pharmaceutical substances can improve a patient’s quality of life, the aim of every treatment is to avoid (or delay) arthroplasty on doctor’s advice. Early diagnosis, proper staging and the right treatment increase the possibility of better symptom control and therefore their deceleration.
Weapons against Osteoarthritis
Collagen Hydrolyzed (CH-Alpha)
A dietary supplement which helps both preventing and treating the disease and also targets to joint rebirth. It’s the only product which is patented in the USA for joint rebirth and it is the only one that activates the joint cells which maintain the outer cell of joints.
With the frequent and proper use of this substance, pain is reduced and joint movement is improved. The EULAR (European League Against Rheumatism) and OARSI (Osteoarthritis Research Society International) have proved that Sulfur Chondroitin treats effectively any inflammations on the knees, hips and arm joints.
Fotopharmacy proposes a special treatment to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis with dietary supplements:
· Apply 800mg of high potency Chondroitin every day for 3 months, in order to relieve the patient from pain and inflammation. If treatment continues for over 3 months, it will ensure the decrease of osteoarthritis.
· In the meantime, stop taking Chondroitin and it is suggested you take Collagen Hydrolyzed to preserve the elasticity and movement of the injured joint.
The combination of Chondroitin and Collagen Hydrolyzed is prescribed depending on how serious the damage is and the results are evaluated from x-rays and clinical results from the doctor.
No posts found